bags of...动词过去式:bagged 过去分词:bagged 现在分词:bagging 第三人称单数:bags 名词:bagful
bag, sack, handbag, purse
- a flexible container with a single opening
- the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person)
- place that runner must touch before scoring
- a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
同义词：bag, handbag, pocketbook, purse
- the quantity that a bag will hold
- a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
同义词：bag, traveling bag, grip, suitcase
- an ugly or ill-tempered woman
同义词：bag, old bag
- mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior
同义词：cup of tea, bag, dish
- capture or kill, as in hunting
- hang loosely, like an empty bag
- bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
- take unlawfully
- put into a bag
- The cat had not been fed for weeks and was just a bag of bones.
- Her re-election is in the bag.
- They bagged the potatoes to sell them.
- He lost his travelling bag when he crossed the desert.
- We had a good bag that day.
文章来源: 求字笔顺 http://www.blogxiu.com文章标题: bags